Ingredients for 4 servings
4 cups water
1 stalk lemongrass, smashed and cut into 1-inch pieces
4 kaffir lime leaves, deveined and shredded
1 inch galangal root, thinly sliced
2 fish sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 1/2 cup chili paste, crushed and cut in half, and reserved
2 oz button mushrooms, quartered
16 large shrimps, shelled, quartered
16 large shrimps, shelled and deveined
3 tbsp lime juice
Fresh coriander leaves
Heat 4 cup water in a coup pot to boil.
Reserve the lemongrass, galangal, and the lime leaves together.
When the water has boiled, add the reserved lemongrass, galangal, and lime leaves and reserved fresh chilies. Boil for 1 minute. Add fish sauce, sugar and chili paste. Boil for 2 minute.
Add mushrooms and boil for another 2 minutes. Add shrimps and lime juice, and lower het to medium-high. Cook for 2 minutes or until the shrimps turn pink and springy. Transfer to a soup bowl, decorate with fresh coriander leaves and serve immediately.
- Israeli ships stalk pro-Palestinian aid flotilla (AP) | Hamsab.net …
- Five Tips On Making A Perfect Cup Of Coffee Every Time | Espresso …
- Galanga – Kah « Thai Food and Travel Blog
- COUP COUPS A GONER « Soli Vakasama
- Overfitting Disco › Le coup de folie
- Soto Ayam
- Bloom Pot – Illuminating garden pot – The Red Ferret Journal
- US Government Stages Fake Coup To Wipe Out National Debt | Bank …
- Asian Inspired Recipes :: Linda's Yummies » Thai Chili Paste …
- Foodista Blog – Pad See Ew Just For You