Ingredients for 4 servings
10 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast, sliced into 1/4-inch thick, 2-inch long and 1-inch wide.
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp garlic, chopped
3 tbsp red curry paste
2 kaffir lime leaves, deveined and torn into 3 pieces
1 1/2 cups warm water
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 cup bamboo shoots, thinly sliced
4 long green beans, cut into 1-in pieces
1 Asian eggplant, sliced into 1-inch wedges
20 fresh basil leaves
1/2 red pepper, cut into thin strips
2 1/2 freshly steamed rice
Heat oil in a wok on high heat, until it is just about to smoke. Add garlic and red curry paste and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add chicken and lime leaves and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add water and stir for 1 minute or until bubbling.
Add fish sauce, sugar,and oyster sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add bamboo shoots, green beans and eggplant and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Immediately add basil leaves and red pepper strips and stir-fry for one minute. Transfer it to a serving dish and serve it with steamed rice.
- Hippy Gourmet at VegRev converting Vegetable oil to fuel! | Smny.NET
- Day 3 of the World Cup | Footballbits and pieces
- How realistic is it to burn vegetable oil in a diesel car? | http …
- Rachel Ray Giveaway » Italian Green Beans-Food Network
- Eggplant and Tomato Napoleons
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup | Hillbilly Housewife
- Brined Boneless Chicken Breast Recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys
- Ellen's Flourless Almond Cake | Domestic Daddy
- THOMAS VINCI – Running on Vegetable Oil , VW Jetta TDI SVO > Cars …
- Pasadena Children's Portraits | Los Angeles Children's Photography …