Ingredients for 3 to 4 servings
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp garlic, chopped
5 fresh hot chilies, thinly chopped
7 oz tofu, sliced into 1/4-inch thick ovals
1 cup bamboo shoot strips
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
2 kaffir lime leaves, deveined and cut into 4 pieces
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 medium red pepper , cut into 1/4-inch strips
20 leaves fresh basil
1 tbsp green peas
1/2 tsp cornstarch
1 tbsp water
Additional strips of red pepper
2 1/2 cups freshly steamed rice
Heat oil in a wok on high heat unit it hot. Add garlic and chilies and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Turn heat down to medium and add tofu and bamboo shoots. Stir fry for 1 minute.
Add soy sauce, sugar, water, lime leaves, and salt and turn the heat to high heat. Stir-fry for 1 minute. add red pepper strips and 2/3 of the basil leaves. Stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add green peas and cornstarch dissolved in water. Stir-fry for another minute and remove from heat.
transfer to a large serving dish and top it with the rest of the basil and some red pepper strips. serve immediately with steamed rice.
- Green Pea Sprouting Seed- Organic- 5 Lbs- Dried Green Peas for …
- Earth Fare: FREE Fresh Mozzarella & Fresh Organic Basil! – One …
- You Don't Know Jack – Gotta Love Those Road Courses!
- Racin' Today » Lally Gets His Chance On Ovals
- Veterans Opinion» Oval Image Frames
- Clark Philippines London Pub public screening of 2010 FIFA World …
- WalMart's Soy Sauce is not Gluten Free | Gluten Free: The Celiac Site
- What is a healthy way to cook fresh Rutabagas? | Frases cortas y …
- Food GPS » Angelina's – Espanola, NM – July 17, 2010
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | Evil Shenanigans – Baking & Cooking Blog